“because of reasons” is always a legitimate reason
“because fuck you that’s why” is also acceptable
“for science” is a good excuse
don’t forget “the stars are not in position” as a perfect reason to not do something“Not since the accident.” can be the answer to any question.
you guys are leaving out “think of the children” as a way to persuade anybody to do something for you
- my mom: you do realize that one day you will have to pay for all your own things
- me: yes but today is not that day
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.
- Moffat: You know who'd be great for this new doctor
- Moffat: John Hurt
- Moffat: I mean that last name of his, "HURT," just
- Moffat: it just speaks to me